Verbatim: What do you want to do over the summer, and what are you actually going to do?

Summer is fast approaching, so The Paly Voice wanted to know what people around campus are going to do this summer, and what they would ideally like to do.

“I am going to teach yoga and I’m really looking forward to it.” -Hannah Raftery, senior

“I would really like to go on a jungle safari, but I’m probably just going to play baseball.” -Tyger Pederson, senior

“I’m going to Paraguay for two months with the Amigos program.” -Adam Borchers, junior

“I’m going to get a job at Stanford, but I’d like to go to business camp at Princeton.” -Jay Nguyen, junior

“I’d really like to go to Spain and learn Spanish, but I actually have to go to Texas for volleyball.” -Marissa Florant, sophomore

“I want to go to Australia, but I’m actually going to Spain, which is not bad either.” -Olivia Diamond, sophomore

“I want to eat all summer, but my mom told me I have to go on a diet.” -Aaron Ebert, sophomore

“I’m going to have two jobs, but it would be really cool to travel to Australia.” -Lauren Mah, sophomore

“I want to travel all around the world, and plan on doing just that.” -Ariel Arsac-Ellison, junior

“I want to eat food from every country, but I think I’ll be stuck doing summer school.” -Laura Jalalian, freshman

“I want to teach my brother how to dance.” -Anabel Homnack, freshman

“I’d like to vacation on some tropical island, but I’m stuck re-modeling my house at the moment.” -Scott Reese, Campus Supervisor