Viking alumni composite (VIKE)

The , publicly released Jan. 31, 2007, is a compilation of stock information for publicly traded companies and securities related to Paly and the larger Paly community. Though we are still in the process of collecting data on Paly community member’s roles in major corporations, the VIKE serves as an index of 20 securities with significant connections to Paly. Profiles of listed members will be available upon completion. The index was arbitrarily set to 2000 points on Jan. 27, 2007.

If you know of an alumnus who is a founder, director, executive, or substantial owner of a publicly traded company, please send his/her name, position, and company to us by submitting the information directly to our feedback system. We are also looking for successful alumni with less direct ties to companies, and are willing to make symbolic or honorary links as in the case of Thomas Tighe and the Citizens Funds Core Growth Fund. Tighe is the president and CEO of a non-profit organization, which by definition does not have a publicly traded stock, however we feel he should still be included in our composite. As this project is in its beta phase, we are also looking for feedback on the concept and implementation of the Viking Alumni Composite.

Daniel Shaffer created the Viking Alumni Composite with assistance in the form of troubleshooting and optimization for the Voice environment from Patrick Horn.