Verbatim: What actions should the MLB take in regards to the Barry Bonds scandal?

Recently, The Paly Voice asked students what actions the MLB should take in regards to the Barry Bonds scandal. Here is what they said:

"Barry Bonds should have to do a year of community service." – Sven Jensen, senior

"I think they should stop playing baseball on TV." – Teja Kondapalli, senior

"I don’t think he deserves any record, and should not be allowed into the Hall of Fame. He is a disgrace to baseball, and he is a disgrace to our country." – Isaac Bauman, senior

"Just leave him alone. A lot of people use steroids, and they are blowing his case out of proportion." – Sherina Thomas, senior

"I don’t like baseball, so I don’t care." – Bubba Paguirigan, sophomore

"I don’t think they can do anything because it’s ex post facto. He’s being charged for something that wasn’t illegal to do at the time." – Robert Tian, junior

"They want to use him as an example. They can keep testing all the other guys like they have been, and then let’s move on." – Misha Vereyken, teacher

"He should probably stop taking steroids. I don’t think it’s fair for Babe Ruth, and the baseball players who are clean." – Justin Ellmann, freshman

"I think they should throw him in jail and give him the chair." – Peter Bianchi, junior

"He shouldn’t be in the Hall of Fame. He shouldn’t be allowed to play any more; he should be kicked out." – Samantha Brown, sophomore