Win two tickets to one of six exciting Lively Arts performances

The Paly Voice, in cooperation with Stanford Lively Arts, will be raffling six pairs of tickets to Lively Arts performances exclusively to Paly students. Events will be from December through spring 2004 and include dance performances, instrumentals and other performance art pieces.

To be eligible to win, entrants must be current Paly students. Entrants will be disqualified if they enter more than once for a single drawing. To enter, send an email with "raffle" in the subject text and your name, grade, and fifth period class and room number, to [email protected]. Winners will be drawn at random by a Voice editor and tickets will be delivered to winners approximately three to four days prior to the event. Winners will also notified via email immediately after the drawing occurs. After the event, winners will be allowed, should they choose to do so, to work with a Voice entertainment editor or write their own review of the performance to be posted on the Voice site.

Available events are as follows:

Klezmer Conservatory Band, Dec. 14

Kepa Junkera, Jan. 16

Sydney Dance Company, Ellipse, March 12

Children of Uganda, March 19

Garth Fagan Dance with the Wycliffe Gordon Septet, April 24

Voice staff members are not eligible. Students may not win more than once. If a student fails to pick up tickets or cannot attend the event, an "emergency drawing" will be held, using the other entrants as a pool. If an emergency drawing is necessary, an additional one day delay may be expected. For questions or additional information, contact Kristen Barta by emailing [email protected], or Laura Mitchell by emailing [email protected].